Today, I am going to share a solution for a major problem of almost every person faces in their life. Pimple. It is a word most of folks are afraid of / doesn’t like to hear. Why are they scared of it so much? Does it hurts? Make you look ugly? Its nothing but just a matter of thinking.
So before we start let just understand what actually Pimple is?
Pimples do not just appear on the face, it appears on every part of the body which has a large number of oil-glands, like face, neck, back, chest and shoulders. They are most likely to occur around puberty, but the sad thing is they can happen at any age.
How long a pimple stays?
Folks worry about these a lot. They usually think all the time when they’ll be free from these. So, a normal pimple takes 4-5 days to fully formed and to go away it takes another 4-5 days. But there are some things you should the about if you don’t want it to last longer.
Let come up with the main part. How can we cure pimples?How to treat deep, painful pimples? Here are some of them.
- Wash Face: To help prevent pimples, it’s important to remove excess oil, dirt, and sweat daily. So, wet your face with warm water and properly wash face daily 3- 4 times, and gently rub the skin in a circular motion while applying face wash or any other cleanser.
- Skin Type: Anyone can get pimples, no matter their skin type. So, if you are facing these problems a lot, go for a checkup to the skin specialist. The doctor will suggest proper creams or face wash according to your skin type. So always know your skin type before buying any products.
There are usually 2 types of skin:
- Oily skin: It is the most pimple-prone.
- Combination skin: It is one with dry and oily both.
- Use Moisturize: There are many products in the market, use one which is suggested by a doctor which suits your skin. Moisturizers also contain oil, fragrance, etc in it. So use fragrance-free. Moisturizers are good it keeps skin healthy and hydrated.
- Stay hydrated: Your body contains water about 70% to build muscles and keep skin healthy and fair. When your body gets dehydrated your body signals oils glands to release oil which leads to pimples and redness.Drink about 7-8 glasses of water every day.
- Limit makeup: Its not good to hide pimples with make-up, this will fill the pours.
- Don’t touch your face: Avoid touching your face regularly. As your hands contain bacteria and germs constantly through all day. When you touch your skin it transfers impurities to the skin.
- Limit sun exposure: Sun rays dehydrates the skin which leads to counter the oil which later on blocks the pores. Always apply sunscreen to help prevent skin cancer.
- Don’t Pop you pimple: As popping your pimple may cause bleeding and infection.